Friday, February 24, 2017

Short and simple

I am working constantly right now, seven days a week...for real.

Money is getting better and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Relationship is still a work in progress, I am working through my shit though.

Sex is stalled.  Still in it with one person but I may need to leave...I don't want the negative emotions and victim mindset in my life anymore.  I don't seem to be helping at all...no matter what I do I get beat up verbally and emotionally.

Sex is just such a big part of my life, and 99% of it is hidden and shameful.  I don't want to live my life this way...I would rather be open about things..but how does that work?

If I figure it out I will let everyone know...lol...

Do you ever put your hand in your pocket and feel your cock a little...or gently rub your pussy in public...does it feel good?  Not like amazing but just a little good...

me too.

Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment